Exness - A Broker With The Highest Security, Transparency And Lowest Prices
Exness is one of the top ten brokers in the world, and it is also recognized as the broker with the highest security, transparency and lowest price! Exness provides a variety of trading tools and markets, as well as a variety of trading account types to meet the needs of traders of different levels. As a trader, whether you have experience or not, Exness is one of the first platforms you should choose! As one of the most trusted platforms for traders worldwide, Exness offers the best trading conditions for all popular assets(Forex, Metals, Cryptocurrencies, Energies, Stocks, and Indices), giving you the peace of mind you need to focus on the markets!
Overview of advantages : Spreads are stable, Execution is fast, Traders can control and reduce trading costs with Exness's better-than-market pricing and execution. Instant deposits & withdrawals, withdrawals are carried out in seconds with no manual processing, including on weekends. Live 24/7 support. Swap-free for all, Fee-free Transfers.
Why choose to trade on Exness?
1. Long-established international broker
Exness is an international award-winning broker founded in 2008, has more than 14 years of experience in multi-asset brokerage services.
2. 24/7 multilingual support
Exness's professional customer service team speaks 15 languages. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English, Chinese and Thai.
3. Multiple regulatory licenses
Exness has regulatory licenses in Seychelles, Cyprus, UK and South Africa: FSA, CySEC, FCA, FSCA.
- Exness (SC) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Seychelles (licence no. SD025).
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) (license no. 178/12).
- Exness (UK) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom (registration no. 730729).
- Exness ZA (PTY) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP number 51024).
4. Local and global payment options
You have the flexibility to choose from payment options in your local currencies, including the world’s most popular payment systems(Bank Card & Wire Transfer), e-wallets(Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, SticPay, Webmoney), and crypto wallets(BTC, USDT, USDC).
5. Instant Deposits and Withdrawals, 0% commissions
E-wallets and bank card deposits can be credited instantly without manual processing. At Exness, all withdrawal requests are processed instantly, withdrawals via e-wallet can be received instantly. Bank card withdrawal requests will be sent to Exness's card processors and your bank, and the whole process can take from 7 to 10 business days for the funds to be reflected in your bank account.
Notice: Deposits and withdrawals do not charge any fees at Exness, but your credit card provider, bank or payment system may apply a transaction fee or commission that is beyond Exness's control.
6. No ‘Last Look’
‘Last Look’ is a common industry practice that’s used to counteract latency that can result in amplified slippage, requotes & rejection, So, Exness refuses to do this.
7. Gap level regulation
Gap level regulation, protects you from slippage. Exness devised own ‘Gap level regulation’ to limit slippage on pending orders when price falls into a price gap. Each instrument has a pre-set ‘Gap level value’, which is used to determine whether your order will be executed at your requested price or the first price after the gap. In real terms, this means that if the difference between requested price and first price after the gap exceeds the ‘Gap level value’ for the instrument you are trading, your order will be executed at the first market price after the gap. On the other hand, if the difference between requested price and first price after the gap is equal to or lower than the ‘Gap level value’ for the instrument you are trading, your order will be executed at your requested price.
8. More stable spreads than other brokers
Exness is able to offer you access to an extremely deep pool of liquidity. Liquidity issues can cause your spread to increase as your order size increases, and Exness has successfully addressed market liquidity issues. What this means is that, as order size and volatility increases, Exness's spreads will not widen; this is contrary to industry practice. Well known, spread is your transaction cost, so the wider the spread, the higher your transaction cost. Stable spreads mean that you can lower and keep your trading costs under control.
9. Firm, more favourable pricing; Fast, reliable execution
As Exness executes most orders at the price quoted, you won’t experience the levels of slippage and requotes you do with other brokers. You’ll receive firm, fair pricing that will minimise execution delays. Exness offers free VPS hosting, you can get fast and secure transactions guaranteed with Exness’s free virtual private server.
10. Swap-free for everyone
Exness really offer swap-free service for everyone. Trade forex pairs(Provide extended swap-free services, Applies to major currency pairs), gold, USOil, shares, indices, and digital currencies with no overnight fees. If you are a resident of a Muslim country, all accounts are automatically swap-free.
What are better-than-market conditions?
There are some things in a trader’s life that should be a given, including better-than-market pricing and execution.
- General Model: Large order size → Wide spread + Execution delays + Insufficient liquidity = Higher trading costs;
- Exness Model: Large order size → Stable spread + Reliable, fast execution + Uninterupted liquidity = Lower trading costs.
How to get started with Exness?
Open an account: Click the button below and follow easy account setup process. → Make a deposit: Get ready to take advantage of the next trading opportunity. → Start trading: Take advantage of Exness’s better-than-market conditions and earn income.
You can open your account in just only take 3 minutes, then trade with confidence on any device, anywhere. Diversify with over 200 instruments and enjoy instant deposits and withdrawals plus on-demand support.
Trade 6 asset classes
Forex: Access more than 100 forex pairs and tap into the potential of the world’s largest financial market.
Metals: Trade metals and diversify your portfolio across gold, silver and more. Get consistently low spreads plus fast and reliable execution.
Cryptocurrencies: Trade 24/7 on some of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, with leverage up to 1:400.
Energies: Engage with global energy markets by trading the world’s most popular commodities.
Stocks: Open positions on the performance of some of the biggest names in tech and industry, including Google, Amazon, Tesla, AliBaba and Intel.
Indices: Choose from the world’s most popular indices, including the FTSE 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and many others.
Multiple platform options
- ExnessTrader app: A powerful trading app featuring market news, trading signals, price alerts, margin call notifications and so much more. Allowing you to trade anytime, anywhere.
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) & MetaTrader 5 (MT5): The world’s most popular platforms featuring market watch, multiple timeframes and advanced charting functionality. Use the world’s #1 trading platform and enjoy automated functions, scripts, plugins, signals, and more. MT5 is the newest MetaTrader platform, built on strong MT4 foundations.
- Exness Terminal: Advanced web platform is built to satisfy the most demanding traders with live chat support and a detailed trading history. Trade markets directly from any web browser on any device. No download or install needed.
Multi-device trading support
- Mobile: Access the financial markets anywhere, anytime. Simply install Exness' mobile app on all your mobile devices;
- Desktop: MT4 & MT5 desktop platforms feature market watch, multiple timeframes, advanced charting and much more;
- WebTrader: No platform downloaded? No problem. All you need is an Internet connection to access MT4/MT5 from your browser;
- MultiTerminal: If you are an experienced trader, you can also manage multiple trading accounts with MT4 MultiTerminal.
At Exness, enjoy best-in-class trading conditions and services. Diversify your portfolio across 6 asset classes and reduce your exposure to risk via your favourite MT4 & MT5 platforms.