Binance : Trade, Hold, Saving, Staking, Mining, IEO's, Launchpad, Liquidity Farming. Margin & Futures trading available. Free Visa Debit Card (plastic & virtual) 100% FREE! 90 million users and growing! Join the world's biggest crypto exchange now, buy, trade, and hold Bitcoin & 600+ other Cryptocurrencies!
>>>Visit Binance Website<<<
OKX (formerly known as OKEX) : Join the world's most powerful crypto exchange, Convert over 30 local currencies into BTC, ETH, USDT or other cryptocurrencies in minutes using your credit card or other payment method. Earn high yield, access new tokens early, join mining pool, or use your crypto assets for taking out a low-interest loan!!!
>>>Visit OKX Website<<<
Kucoin : Top 1 Altcoin Exchange, Largest Social Trading Platform! Founded in 2017, The KuCoin Global Community is home to millions of users from 200+ countries, with support for 20+ languages, 1 Out of 4 Crypto Holders Worldwide Is with KuCoin. Provides more than 700+ cryptocurrencies trading services, you can discover promising coins that cannot be found on other exchanges. you can Buy cryptos with a credit card, bank transfer, Apple Pay, or other options. Trading Anytime and Anywhere with ease by app or website.
>>>Visit KuCoin Website<<<
Kraken : Kraken is a well-known cryptocurrency trading platform founded in 2011, This crypto exchange is also considered to be one of the most secure crypto trading platforms. Kraken was the first U.S. crypto firm to receive a state-chartered banking license, as well as one of the first exchanges to offer spot trading with margin, regulated derivatives and index services. Low fees, 7 Fiat currencies supported. Kraken allows users to buy over 100 cryptocurrencies for as little as $10. Create Kraken Account, Start Your Crypto Journey Now!!!
>>>Visit Kraken Website<<<
Crypto derivatives trading is becoming more popular. Every day, more traders are taking the opportunity to use these instruments that can generate profits regardless of the market's direction. In fact, trillions of dollars are being traded every month while the range of offerings continues to expand.
With Binance, traders have a vast array of options when it comes to trading. The leading platform not only offers spot trading, but users also have the choice to engage in margin(Margin trading is a way of using funds provided by a third party to conduct asset transactions. Compared with regular trading accounts, margin trading accounts allow traders to obtain more funds and support them in using positions.), options, and futures trading 24/7.
Spot markets offer a variety of digital assets for traders to buy and hold while futures markets give traders the opportunity to benefit from small price fluctuations in any direction.
As a rule, a spot market is where commodities, currencies, stocks, and bonds are traded with instantaneous delivery. In contrast, a futures market settles the delivery of its underlying assets and futures contracts on a predetermined future date. Spot and futures markets are essential ecosystems for traditional financial assets and these markets play an equally important role for cryptocurrencies.
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies has never been more accessible than it is today. So let's explore why Binance is the world's leading crypto exchange and why you should trade futures on it!
Binance Futures offers a broad range of crypto futures instruments, delivering traders and investors numerous ways to enter the market.
Users can access two futures product lines:
USD-Margined Futures Contracts - Supports perpetual and delivery contracts with leverage of up to 125x and settled in USDT & BUSD.
Coin-Margined Futures Contracts - Supports perpetual and delivery contracts with leverage of up to 125x and settled in cryptocurrency.
USD-margined and Coin-margined contracts cater to the specific needs of users. These contracts offer flexibility and diversity, allowing users to trade futures contracts funded by a wide selection of marginable assets. These contracts also offer strategic advantages in various market conditions, allowing users to increze returns.
If you’re considering trading futures, it is important to understand the pros and cons of the different types of futures contracts available. To get the most out of trading futures, personal recommend:
Finding the Right Exchange - Binance Futures offers a comprehensive range of crypto derivatives, such as perpetual futures, options, leveraged tokens, and quarterly futures.
Contract Diversification - Consider using the two types of futures contracts. For long-term position traders, trade the quarterly coin-margined contracts as they have no funding fees and optimize profits in bull markets. For active traders, USD-margined contracts provide flexibility to trade with a single settlement currency across all USD-margined futures contracts, removing the need to convert to other cryptocurrencies.
Spot trading is easy to understand and intuitive for most beginners. As such, it is the go-to venue for users who are new to crypto trading. However, futures trading offers strategic advantages and allows you to increase profits.
Benefits of Trading Futures with Binance
One does not simply become the leading crypto exchange overnight. Instead, an empire is built one day at a time. Binance has climbed up the ladder to offer traders many financial products that will get them closer to achieving their goals.
1. Binance Futures offers a huge selection of cryptos. There are more than 530 crypto-to-crypto trading pairs, enabling users to trade anything from DeFi tokens to memecoins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. New coins are constantly being listed to provide traders with the best trading experience.
2. Thanks to its enormous selection of trading pairs, Binance Futures has become one of the most liquid derivatives exchanges in the market. Traders can always expect their buy and sell orders to get filled promptly without having to worry about slippage.
3. Another attractive benefit of Binance Futures is its exceptionally low fee structure. Maker/taker fees can go as low as 0.000%/0.017%, allowing traders to keep their hard-earned profits. These fees can be slashed even further by simply holding BUSD or BNB.
4. Binance Futures also provides a generously wide range of leverage for accounts with a balance of $0 to $50,000 so that every trader can grow their portfolio no matter their account balance.
5. What's even more fascinating is the ability to make profits regardless of the market's direction. With Binance Futures, traders can sell high and buy low or buy low and sell high to benefit from any price fluctuation while implementing different strategies like Grid Trading and TWAP.
6. With more than 28.6 million active users, Binance has built a strong reputation over the years to the point that many people worldwide would argue that if a crypto is listed on Binance, it is a legitimate project.
7. The vast number of Binance users has helped push trading volumes in the platform into the trillions of dollars. As a matter of fact, Binance was responsible for $7.7 trillion in crypto exchange volume in 2021 and had a 24-hour peak of $76 billion.
8. But with great power comes great responsibility. That's why Binance has built one of the most secure trading platforms in the world where users can enjoy different security features, such as KYC, 2FA, and Anti-Phishing Code, to protect themselves against nefarious actors.
9. Users can also rest assured that their funds are SAFU in Binance. Its Insurance Fund holds nearly $300 million to protect bankrupt traders from adverse losses while ensuring that the profits of winning traders are paid out in full.
10. Lastly, Binance offers support in 17 different languages with an incredibly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface to ensure that any trader from anywhere in the world can participate in the crypto revolution.
Don’t Get Left Behind
So now that you know a bit more about what has made Binance such a dominant crypto exchange, you can probably see why it's the preferred trading platform among futures traders. With hundreds of tradable assets, massive trading volume, and a brimming global reputation, it's no wonder why more than 28.6 million traders trust Binance.
>>>Sign Up for Binance Now<<<
Signing up is quick and easy, and once you are set up, trading is a breeze. So join Binance Futures and start trading today!